Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What's the plan?

"Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential"
Winston Churchill


Mostly there isnt one, I hate plans and knowing what's going to happen. I am not, however, totally devoid of senses and I do know I need money to live and pay bills. I think there is more than one way to live this life so I'm going to try a few ways until I find the right one for me.

So far so good. I wanted to travel and have been doing so, though less this year as I was working hard in Brussels and saving up for my next project: living a year in Thailand. I bet you're thinking: "well, Thailand is cheap"... indeed it is but the visas are not and I will need one every 3 months if I want to stay a year. Also I want to see as much as the area as I possibly can. Meaning I'll need about 200e each 3 months, money for a ticket for a neighbouring country, food, money to pay off the mafia... oh and did I mention I am going to do a volunteer project hence not being paid? Oh yeah.


I'll be working in the Children of the forest project. It is located in Sangklaburi, in the Kanchanaburi province.

For future plans please check this section again in a few months or a year.

No comments: