Friday, September 5, 2008

How to use this blog

If you're feeling a bit lost please check out the links section to your right. There is a small explanation of the travelling blog, and a short introduction to its creator. See what the plan is.

To better enjoy this blog read the summaries of my previous trips such as living in Latvia, sticking it out in Belgium and sort of enjoying India.

See the photo galleries below the clocks.

As from now the blog will be updated on occasion, noting my preparation for my year in Thailand and then when I leave weekly or daily (depending on the internet connection). I do not expect this to be a true ongoing blog until my new adventure starts so be pacient. Go check out some pictures or go see in a map where my area in Thailand is (it's called Sangklaburi).

If you want I can add you to the mailing list. Just let me know.

No comments: