Thursday, October 9, 2008

Travelling bug: INTRO

For the last couple of years I kept a blog in Portuguese so my friends and family (and then some nice strangers) could keep track of my travels, adventures, cute remarks etc As I travelled more and lived longer abroad I met incredible people, made friends, started relationships and the like, and all my new connections complained my blog was in Portuguese.

So this time, as I am leaving for Thailand for a year and plan to visit the area, and considering that Thailand seems to get everyone's curiosity, the blog is in English. Should you want to see some pictures or see what Portuguese looks like visit: Babsy no fim do mundo (babsy at the end of the world).


That Portuguese blog is also the reason why there are sort of summaries of my previous travels. I wrote way too much to translate or transfer to the "travelling bug", but at the same time I wanted to give you an inkling of where I've been or what I've done.

This blog will hopefully give a fun and realistic view of my preparation to leave Belgium and leaving for Thailand, my YEAR there and of my trips to neighbouring countries.

No comments: