Sunday, January 18, 2009

Madeira: boat trip

The goal was to go and see some dolphins or whales but they wanted nothing to do with us. Can you blame them? Even before setting off the group was already misbehaving.

Since we didn't see dolphins nor whales I'll leave you with some pictures of Madeira from the sea.As you can see people in Madeira built homes thinking of the view first, practicality second. This is Câmara de Lobos.

Someone once told me that I'd go around the world with my All Stars...

The sun was shinning, the sea was calm but the wind was annoying. During most we were either sick, with ear pain or cold. It could've been nicer, however, I think everyone was happy to do the trip and see the island from a different perspective.


Well, those of us who did see something...

No comments: