Monday, February 23, 2009

Volunteer house

To all of you that keep insisting on seing where I live here are some pictures:

This is the living room. There are some "western" chairs but they were outside in the sun at the time...

This is the "kitchen". Please note that most Thais dont have a fridge, it was one of the volunteers that bought it. Also please note the purple hammock, I am there everyday...
And this is my room. Big mosquito net and net in the window and yet I still get bitten...


Ok, ok so I still have to take pictures of the bathroom but with five women in the house and the frogs it's hard to find it free. This house is for the school volunteers, there is another one for the orphanage volunteers. The male volunteers stay in a third place, sort of like little huts.
By the way, five women living together is not a good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures ! Yeeeeaaaahhh !


The older (and happy) one.