Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yoga show

Once a week the Baan Unrak orphanage hosts a yoga/hip hop show done by the Baan Unrak kids. I finally got to see it. This time they organized a buffet and show kind of thing. There were around 7 different veggetarian plates and drinks to choose from for only 150BHT (3EUR) with several yoga groups and one rock group. They dont make a lot of money but all helps.
The twins Bee and Cee (I couldn't make up those names) did a traditional Burmese dance. By the way they are both my students and taught me how to say "tickling monster" in Thai...

I did wonder if when I was their age I was that flexible and strong.
The hip hop was an addition done by the students. I'm sure the nuns love it.

I admit I lost part of the show because I was playing with this little dude. He also was not very discreet in making me feed him off MY plate...

Some did not really enjoy the show however. Everyone's a critic.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute !


The older one.