Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweat

It's not the prettiest of topics but for those you keep sending me weird messages about the cold in Europe here it goes:
  • There is not a moment of the day when i am not sweating.
  • Even my legs get all moist.
  • If I do some sport like cycling or running I get completely soaked, hair dripping wet...
  • I take a shower at night and as soon as I lay in bed I feel my pijama (it's a silky one, not like what I used to wear there) start getting glued to me.
Don't get me wrong, but I dont think I'll be able to live in a cold country again. Maybe it was growing up in Madeira that triggered my genes to heat? Yet despite loving warm weather I'd love to have at least one hour of the day when I don't sweat. Just as a confidance buster.

P.S. I've been having some problems with my pc again so please be patient for new pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well over here in Sweden it's freezing and there is 10cm of snow!!!!