Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's becoming long way home, isn't it?


I am still in Bangkok, the idea was to go to the Portuguese embassy and a Western supermarket (I want spaguetti so bad it's surreal) and then tomorrow morning head back to Sangklaburi. In the meantime I talked to a friend who is going slightly mad due to boredom. We have decided to meet up tomorrow in Kanchanaburi, it's the closest big town and relax for a couple of days and then hit the bars. We are both out of budget so it should be interesting to see how much we'll manage to do in a couple of days. Who knows maybe I'll learn some nice tricks on how to party without money...

Another 4 hours in a bus then, hopefully without karaoke.

P.S. Don't you just love hotel warning signs? I always wonder what did happen in order to make them put up a sign like that.

No comments: