Monday, April 6, 2009

Rain in Nha Trang


With heavy rain since last night most of my morning in Nha Trang was spent talking to my Swedish neighbors and watching a film together. I was only able to go out at 13 o'clock.

I didn't particularly enjoy this city but the art gallery of the local photographer Long Thanh made this stop worth it. His gallery is a window into Vietnam's life. I specially like the old women photos, I hope to have one later in life. The art gallery works as a museum in a way, classical music plays while you watch the photos.


We leave for Mui Ne tomorrow morning at 7 (yay, more crazing driving!). The city is famous for its red dunes and kite surfing so I'll have a look at both. If it's as "prepared for tourists" as Nha Trang I don't think I'll stay long.

Some Vietnamese for you:

Hello - Xim chao
Thank you - Cam on

No comments: