Friday, May 1, 2009

Another adventure

Tomorrow morning I am going with the ngo Children of the forest to take some of their kids on a field trip. The money for the trip comes from sponsors, colections boxes and donations (some people donated food for a day or a free boat trip for example).

It's about 40 kids from 6 years old to 19 and 7 adults (2 farangs, only I don't speak Thai). We are taking them all the way to the South, below Phuket, to the Ko Lanta island. Most of these kids have never left Sangklaburi and they will see the sea for the first time. Among other things I am the designated photographer and life guard.

It will be 2 days driving there stopping to camp out and eat, 5 days there and another 2 days up.

While on the road there will be no internet I'll do my best to post often. That way cold Europeans and Americans can enjoy our beach photos.

No comments: