Monday, May 18, 2009

Traveling bug hits again

S you might have noticed from the big image on top, I'm going to the States. Well, let's see if they let me in but that's the idea anyways.

I'm going to visit my best friend who is working there until September.

In case your wondering how my budget copes, it doesn't. Me and my best friend have a weird deal of who has money at the time sponsors the other one, so I paid for India when I had a job and now she pays for this because one day years ago a fortune teller told me I was going to be rich in my thirties (or was it forties?).

This was arranged months ago, I was supposed to go in July but well, things happen.

We're looing into cheap flight now so I might have to stop over in NY first. As soon as I know I'll update the photo. I do have two more guides to show everyone but since most of them (and the notebooks) are in Belgium the photo would lose its appeal.

Has anyone visited the area before? Any advices? Do you think the swine flu will cause all the museums (free entrance!) to close?

If I wasn't so tired I'd be more extatic.

No comments: