Sunday, July 19, 2009

Live from New York


Nobody warned New York I was coming...
I know I should be raving the New Yorkers, the New York buildings and churches, how the skyscrappers cut off the light and how you can only see the sun while walking between buildings or how your neck hurts with all the looking up. Or even how much you can walk in one single street.

Or perhaps I should talk about how when we wanted to go to Staten Island and see the Statue of Liberty we ended up in Governor's island with a 90 year old that had more energy and life than the two of us together.


But really all I want to talk about is the M&M's store in Times Square. If you remove all the little kids running around and add some half naked people it would be my idea of heaven, even the music was great. Yes, I bought tons of chocolates. Life is good.

No comments: