Sunday, November 1, 2009

Live from Halloween celebrations in the US V

The best costume I saw all day was not the skinny dude covered head to toe with green lycra (we asked him what he was and all he said was 'green'.) but the girl walking next to Michael Jackson number 32587 (so many Michaels, and all different). My friend Robert asked her what was her costume. I managed not to crack up when I heard the dialogue. 'What are you?', The girl smiled 'I'm a fan'. Robert was lost. 'A fan of what?' She looked at him like he was stupid, then at her Michael Jackson buddy, rolled her eyes then said with a clear voice: 'A fan of Michael Jackson'.

And with that note, I'm off to bed. Let's hope no one trashes the place, I ate most of the chocolates :)


2 comments:

leo said...

Bábara que é feito de ti???Nunca mais soube nada de ti..Vá dá notícias Beijinhos leo

Cheap Travel Insurance said...

Almost people like to write what he said,But I like to listen what they said,Your post is very good.Thanks!