Saturday, March 7, 2009

Laugh all you want

This morning as I went to get some underwear two huge lizzards jumped out of the wall.

They were fighting with each other and basically ignoring me but hey still gave me a heart attack. I screamed so loud that the whole of the house came to see if I was dead.

For ten minutes I was shaking and laughing at myself but the problem remained. I needed underwear and two black lizzards with white dots were in the way.

The Thai lady that lives with us scared them a way enough for me to me dressed but that means they are still in my room. That is not aceptable. I got two boards, bought a hammer and nails and hope they are in the wall by the time I get home so I only have to hammer away really fast.

Yes, I knew I was moving to a tropical country but still...

No comments: