Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bangkok: Wat Pho PT I

Wat Pho is located about 1km away from the Grand Palace. It's famous for its reclining Buddha. It's probably the biggest statue I ever saw. However I spent over one hour taking photos of the temples statues and... cats. Don't worry I won't show all the pictures I took, just a few. The Buddha photos will be here tomorrow if blogger stops saying 'bad request' when I try to upload them.


Wat Pho also includes a nice Thai massage school. The streets around the temple are full of oil massages and other material. It's a interesting experience for your nose.


notice the little black cat on the left corner. when I first looked at the statue it scared me, then I saw the cat and relaxed.

I want his life. Look at that peace of mind...

2 comments:

Helder Lucas said...

I wanna go there!!lool
bem esses gatinhos...rica vida mesmo
mais uma vez grandes fotos desse belíssimo país.
não sei se lês os comentários, mas se sim gostava de ter o teu e-mail para trocar umas impressões sobre esse fantástico pais aonde estás agora :D

fica bem

babsy! said...

ola helder, leio os comentarios sim.
desculpa a demora. podes escrever-me para o email babsynofimdomundo at gmail.com

inte,
barbara