Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bangkok: Grand Palace's statues

Entrance. A relaxed statue welcomes us.

All over the palace and temple there are statues, literally all corners and plants had one or two.

These reminded me of India a lot.

I personally prefer 'the guardians'.

Yep, those are some big statues... If you go and visit take lots of water, the place is bigger than it looks. I ended up having to get my head wet and sit in the shade every chance I got. All afternoon in there and there were two places with shade...

A two-in-one shot, two guardians together. The poor human guards cant move or talk. I asked him to blink once if I could take a photo...

1 comment:

Helder Lucas said...

Sawadee!! :P
Perdi horas a ler o teu blog..para ser franco ele fascina-me.
O meu sonho e poder viajar pelo mundo,conhecer novos lugares mas sobre tudo novas pessoas e culturas
O país onde eu mais quero ir é precisamente a tailandia.
Tens imensa sorte de já ter estado la lol
Vai postando mais coisas :D

fica bem e tudo de melhor para ti

Um grande beijinho do Porto